For Experimental / LSA / Non-Certified Aircraft only.
The PM1200 is a two place panel mount intercom intended for use in open cockpit and extremely loud of aircraft.
- Direct replacement for PM1000II series.
- Reduces noise that is picked up by the microphone, dynamically reducing the background noise heard in the headset when the VOX is opened.
- Audio amplifiers supply general aviation headset as much as 120 mW (almost twice that of our regular intercoms) in 28 volt aircraft.
- Able to handle the noise of cockpits such as the P-51, B-17, PV-2, T-6, T-28, and the Pitts S2B/C
- By a push of the Copilot volume control, the system will convert to VOX to PTT-ICS.
- The unit can be used as either voice-activated, or push to talk intercommunications, by simply pushing a front panel switch.
- Has an automatic fail-safe interconnect to the aircraft radio. If power to the intercom is disrupted, an internal relay will connect the pilot’s headset to the aircraft radio.
- The Blind Mount configuration option allows the installation of this intercom completely in the confines of the original equipment of the aircraft. You can keep your aircraft authentic while still having the best intercom available.