The PMA7000H is the latest addition to the PMA7000 family, designed specifically for helicopter and other applications where large seat count and high end functionality at a relatively low cost of acquisition are required.
The PMA7000H has a 10-place IntelliVox (automatic VOX) intercom, (8 passenger headset capability along with Pilot and Copilot seats). Additionally, the PMA7000H has Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) output as well as Push-To-Talk Intercom (PTT-ICS) function for pilot and copilot. Either PTT-ICS or IntelliVox® can be selected either my an external switch or by looping it to the AUX discrete output.
- 10-place IntelliVox® intercom (automatic VOX) with individually gated microphones
- Push-to-Talk Intercom Capability for Crew
- CVR output
- Built-in Marker Beacon Receiver
- Com 3 can act as Cellular telephone input with “DuTel™” telephone distribution
- Split mode for dual audio panel capability
- 2 – Hi-fidelity stereo music source inputs
- 3 – Isolation modes – Pilot Isolate, All, and Crew
- Front panel music mute modes – Mute On or Mute Off
- Front panel selection of intercom between crew while in Split mode
- 4 – unswitched inputs, with front panel unswitched input
- Selectable intercom mode with special “Alternate Intercom Mode”
- RAM (Radio Master Mute) eliminates constant back ground noise from radio static
- 2-year Pro-Support Warranty
Warbird operators will appreciate not only the ability to have HOT-MIC but the 6 pole microphone filter provides the best in microphone noise canceling.
Our original “Du-Tel™ telephone distribution is part of the PMA7000H capabilities. The pilot or copilot can make private phone calls, the passengers can be on a party line with themselves, or combinations there of by way of the on/off hook switches that can be installed.
The PMA7000H is the standard audio panel used in Bell Helicopter’s new Business Class 429.