The PMA7000 series audio panel not only provides a great set of capabilities, it also lends itself nicely for upgrading an existing Bendix/King KMA 24 audio panel. The PMA7000B is KMA 24 pin compatible, making the cost of the upgrading less expensive. None of the existing wires going to the KMA 24 have to be disturb, thus reducing the amount of installation.
With our renown 6-place IntelliVox® automatic Voice Operated Relay (VOX) intercom system, adjusting a squelch circuit is a thing of the past. And with over 10 years of field experience, find out just how easy it is to forget you are even using an intercom, it just works! No more clipping or missed syllables.
The PMA7000B provide 3-com capability with the option to easily convert Com 3 to a full duplex cellular telephone interface. It also has our pioneered “Split Mode”. This allows the pilot to be on Com 1 while the copilot is on Com 2, freeing up the pilot to work with ATC while the copilot gets weather information or finds out just where the lowest fuel cost is on the field while still in the air.
The only knob that are on the panel is a concentric volume control for the Crew and Passengers intercom volume. The all push button controls of the PMA7000B allows for easy selection of Coms and other Nav aids.
The PMA7000B is also expandable to accommodate up to 12 places (10 passengers) with the addition of the 11606 IntelliPax.
The PMA7000B has four un-switched and un-muted inputs. This adds flexibility when installed with today’s advanced warning systems, like Skywatch or TAWS.
NOTE: Audio recorder option is not available.
Check list of capabilities:
- IntelliVox® automatic VOX system with individually gated microphones
- 6 – Place hi-fi stereo intercom with Soft Mute™
- 2 – music mute modes: Mute On and Mute Off
- Built-in Marker Beacon Receiver
- Cellular telephone input with dedicated On/Off hook switches for unprecedented flexibility
- Split mode for dual audio panel capability
- 2 hi-fidelity stereo music source inputs
- 3 – Isolation modes – Pilot Isolate, All, and Crew
- 4 – unswitched inputs
- Selectable music muting for passengers
- Selectable special intercom mode with “Alternate Intercom Mode”
- RAM (Radio Active Mute) eliminates constant back ground noise from radio static
- 2-year Pro-Support Warranty
The only knob that is on the panel is a concentric volume control for the Crew and Passengers intercom volume. The all push button controls of the PMA7000B allows for easy selection of Coms and other Nav aids. The PMA7000B has four un-switched and un-muted inputs. This adds flexibility when installed with today’s advanced warning systems, like Skywatch or TAWS.Specifications:
- Height: 1.3 inches
- Width: 6.25 inches
- Depth: 6.8 inches
- Weight: 1.5 inches
- Power Requirements: 12 to 24 VDC
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Unit is TSO’D
On all PS Engineering audio panels, a wiring harness must be done by PS Engineering or a PS Engineering dealer or the warranty is void.