ADS-B compliance just got easy.
The Lynx® ADS-B transponder and display systems offer a simple, affordable and highly capable solution to the FAA’s 2020 mandate. The award-winning and patented Lynx line of ADS-B transponders go well beyond the capabilities of a normal panel-mounted transponder, transforming cockpits and expanding pilot situational awareness. The display of the Lynx system has been optimized by utilizing touchscreen technology. With the swipe of a finger the unit can display traffic, weather and terrain. It is a great leap forward in display technology—one that can be updated and configured for almost any aircraft in any environment.
Lynx NGT-9000 series. One-for-all. All-in-one.
Designed as a form-fit replacement for your legacy transponder, the Lynx NGT-9000 is your ultimate panel-mounted ADS-B solution. In addition to being a new-generation 1090ES transponder, the NGT-9000 brings a host of additional capabilities into your aircraft including:
- 978 / 1090 MHz Dual Band receiver provides traffic and weather for any aircraft operating at any altitude
- Patented Lynx Tail provides flight ID, aircraft type and the ground speed of other ADS-B traffic
- Intuitive full-color, touchscreen interface works like your smartphone
- Full-color moving maps including TFRs, airports and NOTAMs
- Full-color graphical and textual weather displays
- Touching the graphical weather map brings up corresponding textual data
- Built-in WAAS/GPS requires no external GPS connections
- ARINC 429, RS-232 and RS-422 output to easily interface with most panel displays
- Optional Class B embedded Terrain Awareness Warning System (eTAWS)
- Optional ADS-B Traffic Advisory System (ATAS) aural alerting capability announces position of intruder aircraft “Traffic, traffic, three o’clock high, two miles”
- Embedded NextGen Active Traffic option eliminates the need for a separate box
- WiFi capability enables pilots to view ADS-B traffic and weather on iOS® and Android® devices through compatible apps