The Merlin Display is a Light Bar Style display. With the Merlin display, when you come in for a landing you want to fly to the blue LED (on speed for landing). Should you come in with too low an angle of attack, the display will lit into the yellow, telling you to put your nose up. Should you come in with too high an angle of attack, the display will be lit into the red, telling you to put your nose down.
- Instantaneous Angle of Attack Indication.
- Three point calibration process, programmed at remote switch panel, to aircraft’s specific lift curve.
- 16 different LED brightness levels from ultra dim to very bright.
- Display has an imbedded photocell for daytime/nighttime brightness settings, choice of which is programmed by the end user at the remote switch panel.
- Audio Output, tied to existing audio input on audio panel by others.
- 4 Different Audio options to choose from, choice of which is programmed at the remote switch panel.
- Audio Mute switch with amber LED indicator located on remote switch panel.
- 12-28 VDC input, draws less than 0.250 Amps at full brightness.
Pressurized – Product #:DSTR-AOA-9900PK