Garmin Part Number: 010-02326-10
Save weight and maintenance expense: replace that aging vacuum pump-driven attitude indicator with a reliable solid-state ADAHRS-driven GI 275 electronic display. To add situational awareness, your display can overlay attitude reference on an optional Garmin SVT™ synthetic vision landscape with flight path marker integration.
For select aircraft and glass cockpit systems1, GI 275 can function as a standby flight instrument with MFD capability2 for mapping, traffic, weather and more. With optionally available built-in autopilot interface, GI 275 can provide precise attitude information to drive select autopilots and display flight director command bar cues.
- Width: 3.25″ (82.6 mm)
- Height: 3.25″ (82.6 mm)
- Depth: 6.44″ (163.6 mm)
- Depth with Connector: 7.40″ (188.0 mm)
- Unit Weight: 1.9 lbs (0.86 kg) to 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Active Display Size: 2.69” diameter
- Display Resolution: 480 x 433 pixels
- Operating Voltage: 14/28 VDC
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +55°C
- Altitude Range: -1,500 ft to 55,000 ft
- Wi-Fi Class: 802.11b/g/n