High-end Capability for Your G3X™
- Dedicated controller for advanced Garmin autopilot modes
- Control wheel for altitude selection
- Dedicated heading and altitude knobs
- LVL mode button commands automatic recovery from steep or unusual attitudes
- Allows for standalone operation of the autopilot
The GMC 307 control panel offers a dedicated interface for G3X autopilots in experimental and light sport aircraft.
When installed with G3X flight displays, GMC 307 offers features normally reserved for high-end aircraft that use the GFC 700 digital autopilot system, including advanced autopilot modes, such as indicated airspeed hold, independent flight director and third-axis yaw damper (when installed with appropriate servos). While these features are available without a separate controller on G3X Touch flight displays, installing the optional GMC 307 allows for standalone operation of the autopilot.
Plus, the control wheel integrated into the GMC 307 makes for easier pitch, vertical speed and airspeed adjustments, while separate knobs allow twist-control of heading and altitude. And for added safety, the panel’s advanced LVL mode button commands automatic recovery from steep or unusual attitudes, enabling the autopilot to return your aircraft to straight-and-level flight.