The Stratus 2S is restricted by the manufacturer to in-store or phone orders only. Please call us to place an order.
Stratus receives free in-flight weather, including NEXRAD radar, METARs, TAFs, TFRs, AIRMETs, SIGMETs, NOTAMs, and more. With its dual-band (978MHz and 1090MHz) receiver, more traffic is displayed on ForeFlight maps. See other aircrafts’ relative altitude, climb/decent rate and projected track.Built-In AHRS
Stratus 2S includes a complete Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) for backup attitude. Pilots who use ForeFlight’s Synthetic Vision will experience a visually stunning and high-performance hazard awareness capability.
Dual-band ADS-B traffic
Stratus 2S includes a dual-band (978 MHz and 1090 MHz) ADS-B receiver and displays traffic information right on the ForeFlight Mobile Maps page. See your aircraft’s relative altitude, climb/descent rate and projected track.
Even with all these features, Stratus remains totally wireless. With its 8-hour battery life, you can fly all day without bringing along a charging cable. Just turn on Stratus and go flying.
Designed, Tested, and Built in the USA
Stratus is engineered, tested and manufactured in the United States, giving pilots the most reliable ADS-B receiver on the market.
- Current Firmware Versions: Stratus 2S v1.0, Stratus 1S v1.0
- Requires ForeFlight Mobile app.
- Requires an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Reference ForeFlight’s iPad buying guide to ensure your iOS device will be compatible.
- Comes with charging cable and 110V wall plug; charging cable works with all 2.0 amp cigarette lighter plugs as well. Also includes a cradle, RAM suction cup mount, carrying case and Stratus Pilot’s Guide.
- Physical Dimensions: 2.6″ w by 6″ d by 1.25″ h, weighs 9.7 oz.
- Made in USA.