Modernize your aircraft audio system with the highly advanced and versatile AeroPanel 100. The AeroPanel 100 is a full-featured audio panel that is easy-to-use, with connectivity choices that you expect. It is perfect for the pilot, the crew and the passengers – each getting their own audio streams when and where needed.
AeroPanel 100 has easy-to-use, intuitive interfaces with buttons that are clearly marked. It requires near-zero-training time, no need for memorization of actions and no need to re-learn at any time. There is no need for a “cheat-sheet” that may be required in competing products. Practically, all functions are easily accessible via the buttons on the front panel.
Bluetooth connectivity offers the ability to pair two devices at any one time. The second Bluetooth module can stream audio that the pilot hears to a Bluetooth enabled device, such as an iPhone (using a free iOS application called FlightLink) or a video camera such as the GARMIN VIRB. This can be a great method to wirelessly stream audio to a digital video camera, for example using it as a training tool.
At all times, passengers will only hear what the intercom is configured for them to hear. Pilots can use their Bluetooth-enabled smart telephones to contact ATC while the engine(s) is running and the radios are tuned and set. The smart telephone becomes a third transmitter for IFR clearances.
The AeroPanel 100 offers many advanced features that make flying more enjoyable and informative for the pilot and passengers. Examples are:
- Music Distribution Mode 1: Music 1 via Bluetooth to crew while Music 2 to passengers
- Music Distribution Mode 2: Music 1 via Bluetooth for all headsets
- Music Distribution Mode 3: Music 1 via Bluetooth to everyone until intercom placed in CREW mode, then Music 2 is heard by the passengers
IntelliAudio – This standard feature, is one of the most advanced capabilities of AeroPanel 100. It enables manageability in listening to multiple, simultaneous radio calls. It also allows the pilot to pay attention to the radio that is important at any instant in time, making radio communications during busy workloads easier.
Alternate Intercom Function – AeroPanel 100 can control the distribution of aircraft radio within the intercom. While in “Standard Intercom Function” mode, the audio panel’s intercom works like all other aircraft intercoms with the ISO, ALL, and CREW modes.
- USB charging port – this port is rated at 10 watts and provides adequate power for iPads that are running the most demanding applications and, at the same time, charging the iPad battery.
- 6-Place Hi-Fi stereo IntelliAudio intercom with Soft Mute
- Three music mute modes – Mute On, Mute Off, Radio Mute
- Three Isolation modes – Pilot Isolate, All, and Crew and “Alternate Intercom Mode”