Garmin Avionics Equipment
Showing 1–8 of 81 results
Advanced Capabilities in a Portable Package
- Rugged, purpose-built portable navigator with built-in GPS/GLONASS receiver and 5-inch sunlight-readable screen
- Intuitive, simple touchscreen operation and single power button make getting around the display a cinch
- 3D Vision perspective view shows terrain, obstacles, airport environment, optional traffic, nearest airport and more
- Wireless cockpit connectivity via Connext® streams ADS-B weather¹ and advanced traffic from compatible devices
- Cut the cord and database prices with Wi-Fi® database downloads and the affordable Garmin Navigation Database
Garmin Aera-660$749.00 Add to cart
3-D Navigation with MFD and EFB Capability
- Rugged and robust, purpose-built aviation design with built-in GPS and 7-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen
- 3D Vision perspective view displays terrain, obstacles, airports, traffic and more
- Cockpit connectivity via Connext® using compatible devices¹
- Class I/II EFB electronic flight bag provides access to global georeferenced charting options, document viewer and more
- Easily access street intersections for quick navigation
Out of stock
Garmin Aera-795$1,499.00 Read more
- Provides AOA with a single glance during critical flight phases
- Intuitive display provides both visual and audible indications of AOA
- Normalized AOA provides superior performance in all flight phases
- Works with G3X™ systems with GSU 25 and GAP 26 – just add the indicator
- Available for installation as a standalone system for GA aircraft
Garmin AOA System$1,499.00 Add to cart
Part of the Garmin Connext® family of flight connectivity solutions, the Flight Stream 110/210 is a small wireless gateway that is easily installed in your aircraft, enabling a combination of up to 2 compatible tablets or phones to stream information to and from your avionics system via Bluetooth®.The Flight Stream 110 offers GPS, weather and traffic streaming from the GDL 84 or GDL 88 ADS-B datalinks and GDL 69 SiriusXM™ datalink, while the Flight Stream 210 adds the capability for flight plan syncing with the GTN 750/650 series and GNS 430W/530W series navigators as well as the ability to display attitude information using an on-board AHRS¹.
As a result, you’re able to use your mobile device’s touchscreen as a true cockpit interface – capable of transferring flight plans, streaming high quality GPS and AHRS attitude information to reveal rich 3-D synthetic vision display, graphically depicting subscription-free weather and traffic with our patent-pending TargetTrend™ traffic and TerminalTraffic™ display, controlling your SiriusXM system’s audio entertainment channels and much more¹.
Garmin Flight Stream 110$499.00 Add to cart
Garmin Flight Stream 210$949.00 Add to cart
Flight Stream 510 is a small, patented Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®-enabled MultiMediaCard (MMC) that enables communication between the GTN 650/750 series and two compatible Apple® or Android™ mobile devices operating Garmin Pilot. Wi-Fi connectivity is specifically for Database Concierge wireless database transfer, and Bluetooth allows for a wide variety of additional capabilities, including flight plan transfer. Customers can easily incorporate wireless technology into their aircraft with the latest GTN software upgrade and Flight Stream 510, as no wiring changes are required. Pilots can more easily manage their database subscriptions with Flight Stream, while also receiving additional benefits such as wireless flight plan transfer and sharing of traffic, weather, GPS position and more. For customers with a G500/G600 glass flight display installed, back-up AHRS information also wirelessly displays within a mobile device.
Garmin Flight Stream 510$1,275.00 Add to cart
$5,239.00 – $6,600.00
G3X Touch is a large touchscreen, glass flight display system featuring easy-to-read, easy-to-use, high-resolution 10.6-inch flight displays with split-screen functionality and a host of advanced interface options. G3X EFIS displays are available in three formats-10.6″ landscape, 7″ landscape, and 7″ portrait–and all systems are available as a single or multiple displays.
Garmin G3X TOUCH (Experimental)$5,239.00 – $6,600.00 Select options
Garmin Introduces G5 as a DG/HSI for Certificated Aircraft
Dual G5 Installations Offer Added Redundancy with Dual ADAHRS and BatteriesGarmin is pleased to announce the G5 electronic flight instrument for installation as a replacement directional gyro (DG) or horizontal situation indicator (HSI) in type-certificated fixed-wing general aviation aircraft. When paired with select VHF Nav/Comms or GPS navigators, the G5 can be considered primary for displaying magnetic heading, VOR/LOC guidance and/or GPS course guidance as well as distance and groundspeed. The installation of dual G5 electronic flight instruments can also eliminate the dependency on a failure-prone vacuum system in aircraft for attitude and heading information. Installation approval will be accomplished via an update to the G5 supplemental type certificate (STC) with a comprehensive approved model list (AML) containing more than 600 individual aircraft models, which is representative of the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) commitment to encourage and authorize specific enhancements to aircraft to improve safety among the existing general aviation fleet.
Garmin G5 Electronic Flight Instrument (DG/HSI)$3,125.00 Add to cart
All products loaded