Current Employment Opportunities
• Install and troubleshoot various avionics systems on general aviation aircraft
• Able to take an install from start to finish with little guidance
• Understand basic computer interface to avionics systems for software and
database upgrades and perform said updates.
• Understand and perform 24 month IFR/VFR checks under supervision of qualified
sign off authority until a repairman’s license can be obtained.
• Understand and follow OEM installation manuals and procedures.
• Complete required paperwork following maintenance and installation functions.
• Ensure compliance with FAA regulations under the company’s Repair
• High School diploma or GED
• Airframe or A&P a bonus but not required.
• At least 3 years aircraft experience as an Avionics Technician
• Knowledge of equipment such as Garmin, L3, Avidyne, Aspen, Ect.
• Experience installing the aforementioned equipment.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong leadership skills. Effective decision-making skills. Strong negotiating skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills in order to effectively interact with
all levels of staff from different departments effectively. Excellent organizational
and problem-solving skills in order to prioritize workload according to business
demands and works well under pressure. Must have own tools. Is required to be
proficient in oral and written English.
• We offer a 401k and AFLAC supplement and Paid Vacation after first year. We
are a Platinum Level Garmin dealer and provide excellent opportunities for
factory and ongoing training.
Job Type: Full-time
• Salary: $25.00 to $28.00 /hour
• Avionics: 3 years (Required)
• Retirement plan
• Paid time off
• Flexible schedule