3-D Navigation with MFD and EFB Capability
- Rugged and robust, purpose-built aviation design with built-in GPS and 7-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen
- 3D Vision perspective view displays terrain, obstacles, airports, traffic and more
- Cockpit connectivity via Connext® using compatible devices¹
- Class I/II EFB electronic flight bag provides access to global georeferenced charting options, document viewer and more
- Easily access street intersections for quick navigation
Out of stock
Garmin Aera-795$1,499.00 Read more
Advanced Capabilities in a Portable Package
- Rugged, purpose-built portable navigator with built-in GPS/GLONASS receiver and 5-inch sunlight-readable screen
- Intuitive, simple touchscreen operation and single power button make getting around the display a cinch
- 3D Vision perspective view shows terrain, obstacles, airport environment, optional traffic, nearest airport and more
- Wireless cockpit connectivity via Connext® streams ADS-B weather¹ and advanced traffic from compatible devices
- Cut the cord and database prices with Wi-Fi® database downloads and the affordable Garmin Navigation Database
Garmin Aera-660$749.00 Add to cart
GI 275 (EIS)$3,949.00 Add to cart
GI 275 (HSI)$3,749.00 Add to cart
GI 275 (AI/ADI)$3,449.00 Add to cart
GI 275 (MFD)$2,949.00 Add to cart
GI 275 (CDI)$2,949.00 Add to cart
This is a simple product.
Sed elit dui, pellentesque a, faucibus vel, interdum nec, diam. Pellentesque ipsum. Etiam dui sem, fermentum vitae, sagittis id, malesuada in, quam. Sed ac dolor sit amet purus malesuada congue.
$25.00Add to cart0days0hours0minutes0seconds
Garmin Introduces G5 as a DG/HSI for Certificated Aircraft
Dual G5 Installations Offer Added Redundancy with Dual ADAHRS and BatteriesGarmin is pleased to announce the G5 electronic flight instrument for installation as a replacement directional gyro (DG) or horizontal situation indicator (HSI) in type-certificated fixed-wing general aviation aircraft. When paired with select VHF Nav/Comms or GPS navigators, the G5 can be considered primary for displaying magnetic heading, VOR/LOC guidance and/or GPS course guidance as well as distance and groundspeed. The installation of dual G5 electronic flight instruments can also eliminate the dependency on a failure-prone vacuum system in aircraft for attitude and heading information. Installation approval will be accomplished via an update to the G5 supplemental type certificate (STC) with a comprehensive approved model list (AML) containing more than 600 individual aircraft models, which is representative of the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) commitment to encourage and authorize specific enhancements to aircraft to improve safety among the existing general aviation fleet.
Garmin G5 Electronic Flight Instrument (DG/HSI)$3,125.00 Add to cart
$2,339.00 – $2,889.00
Course Deviation Indicator
Stay on Course
Stay on course with the GI 106B, a high-quality course deviation indicator from Garmin. The panel-mounted GI 106B includes a VOR/LOC/GPS needle as well as a glideslope needle, which can be hidden and disabled by an installer if the glideslope functionality is not needed. The GI 106B contains LED-lit GPS, NAV and VLOC mode annunciators, for an easy-to-read and modern look.
Garmin GI-106B$2,339.00 – $2,889.00 Select options
This is an install only part. The price is for the part only, the installation is extra. Call or fill out the online quote form to get full install pricing. You must have us install the system once you purchase it online. If purchasing for an experimental install see note below.
Space-saving Touchscreen GPS/Nav/Comm
For pilots who want a fully integrated solution in a small, 2.64-in.-tall package, the GTN 650 is the perfect choice. The system combines GPS, COMM and NAV functions with powerful multi-function display capabilities like high-resolution terrain mapping, graphical flight planning, satellite weather, traffic display and much more.
Garmin GTN-650$9,999.00 Add to cart
Garmin G5 Electronic Flight Instrument HSI w/Nav Interface
- Replaces traditional electromechanical instruments; can be configured in attitude, DG/HI/HSI and turn coordinator positions
- Bright, sunlight-readable 3.5” LCD color display, sized to fit standard 3-1/8” instrument cutout
- Certified via approved model list (AML) for STC’d installation on more than 560 aircraft makes and models
- Includes a 4-hour backup battery with battery status indicator
- Dual G5 installation offers reversionary display capability plus the added redundancy of dual ADAHRS and dual backup batteries
Garmin G5 Electronic Flight Instrument HSI w/Nav Interface$3,065.00 Add to cart
$5,200.00 – $6,300.00
ADS-B compliance just got easy.
The Lynx® ADS-B transponder and display systems offer a simple, affordable and highly capable solution to the FAA’s 2020 mandate. The award-winning and patented Lynx line of ADS-B transponders go well beyond the capabilities of a normal panel-mounted transponder, transforming cockpits and expanding pilot situational awareness. The display of the Lynx system has been optimized by utilizing touchscreen technology. With the swipe of a finger the unit can display traffic, weather and terrain. It is a great leap forward in display technology—one that can be updated and configured for almost any aircraft in any environment.
NGT 9000$5,200.00 – $6,300.00 Select options
$1,199.00 – $1,325.00
Advanced Audio Control for Experimental, Sport Aircraft
- Bluetooth® connectivity enables easy access to phone calls and audio entertainment
- Draws on Garmin top-end audio technology for “home theater” quality sound
- 3D Audio processing helps pilots “locate” inputs coming into their headsets
- USB charging port provides power for smartphones, tablets, music players and more
- Digital voice recorder offers instant replay of comm radio inputs
Featuring Bluetooth wireless connectivity, 3D Audio processing, clearance playback and impressive audio mixing and distribution features — the GMA 245 audio panel represents the most advanced audio control technology Garmin has ever introduced for experimental amateur-built (EAB) and light sport aircraft (LSA) cockpits
Garmin GMA245 Audio Panel$1,199.00 – $1,325.00 Select options